King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, December 24

Tying up loose ends.

Most importantly, wishing all my lovely readers (and the duck) a Nadolig Llawen, and a polite reminder a liver is for life, not just for Christmas.


And can I be the first to wish you all a very happy Easter, and don't forget to start buying those chocolate Eggs next week.

Secondly, for those mugs daft enough or tight enough to take up Sky's offer of free broadband, here's how to avoid using their shite hardware, buy recovering your username and password from their router.

First of all, get the password into a text file here (presuming their router is at 192.168.0.1
And then download the file by clicking here

I wish I knew that yesterday, it could have saved me a 6 hour call out.

Still, I have copious amounts of alcohol in the house, and a liver who seems to have taken leave of absence. All I need is a hedge to be sick in. Have a good one.