King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, July 12

Silly Stuff

I have been playing.

I like to try new things, and recently was impressed by a music video made on the internet called "Chillout". It is recommended for broadband really, but if you have the patience it is worth waiting for, to see it.

I saw this, and thought "I can do that." So I decided I was going to start with a couple of videos taken near where I live. One is 3.2Mb and is how to get your cold beer home from the supermarket in a hurry. Try it here. It was pretty pants to be honest for my first attempt, so I decided I was going to do something more like chillout. Onto the scooter with a camera in hand, and I go for a 10 minute ride around the local area, this time with the camera facing backwards. The scooter is hardly the speediest form of road transport, so I speeded up the video and made it coincide with the music playing in the background. Once again it's really only for broadband, being 5.5Mb, but it's still great fun! See it here

Now all I need is to overlay a sheep riding a bicycle or Quadbike. I will see what I can do.