King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, February 2

Ever had one of those days where everything seems only about 90% right?

Today is one. It started innocently enough. I didn’t sleep particularly well, waking up at 1am, then 2am, then about 6. I went to the loo (like you do) and had the most throbbingness in my head, even making me feel incredibly dizzy when I was draining the snake. I went back to bed, and I was having really strange dreams when my son snorted at me like a pig. Apparently I was snorting like a pig as well.

The school run is normally a stressful moment of avoiding one bad parent driver after another as I pass 4 schools taking my son to his day haven. This morning was different, in that the roads were deserted. Not just slightly less traffic, but none at all. I passed 4 cars in the entire excursion of 8 miles, and got home checking the clocks to make sure I wasn’t an hour early or on a Saturday.

Now I want to go back to bed, but I have too much to do. And here I am, writing my blog with the whole day ahead of me. This is going to be interesting.