King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, March 16

In conversation.

I was having a conversation with Mr. Jammy today. He was telling me about ebay, and a seller who sent him 2 items instead of one (what a surprise huh?). In conversation he mentioned someone who was buying stuff from Nigeria, and never getting it. Then he also mentioned apparently there is a course available in a college there that teaches you how to defraud you of Westerner's hard earned money.

I asked if you have to pay for this course, and if you do, when you turn up, is anybody there?

It also reminds me of this webpage. I have to admire the guy running this. In one page he tells the story of how he got some con-artist to send him $700, and I do recommend this as most entertaining reading albeit rather long.