An old idea, in a new place...
Joy Durham has given me the idea of making a quiz... Apologies, Joy, but I thought it was such a good idea, here you go...
Presenting, the world's hardest questions.
1. If England is a kingdom, what is Wales, and what is Scotland?
2. What is the unit of luminence in a 3D space?
3. What is the longest word in the English dictionary?
4. What is the only 10 letter word that can be typed on the top row of a keyboard? (QWERTY etc etc)
5. Which domestic animal isn't mentioned in the bible?
6. Where was the "man that never was" captured?
7. Who was the most recent band to get a hit with the song 'venus?'
8. What is an 'Autonym?'
9. What is an 18 sided shape called? (I know, fiendish isn't it.)
10. What is the name of the network that all internet traffic must pass through?
I know, horrible... Lets see what answers we can get.
Donald Trump FACTS!
6 months ago