King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Tuesday, May 4

Its time for piggy in the middle

A very good male friend of mine is in a bit of a pickle. He's sort of got himself a reputation for being a bit of a bird fancier. No ornithology though, just the female variety. For those not reading in my parlance, he's a tart. Well unfortunately for us, like all teenagers he has grown out this phase and is now looking to settle down. In steps sexy woman, who has fallen for him, and muggins here has taken the baton of responsibility and decided to help. She says she loves him, but thinks he will turn her down.

So she won't tell him.

So I did. Call me a git, call me irresponsible, call me cupid but at the end of the day he needs to know. He now has a head that won't fit through a standard door frame, and even Casanova is phoning him and asking for his advice. Like thats all he needed, a woman to get lovey dovey and for him to feel the same way.

He knows who he is.

Tart.