King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Sunday, March 13

Presenting: The world's most irritating advert

Anybody who's even spent half an hour the past month watching commercial based television cannot fail to have seen the delightful "Sweety the Chick" advert. For those that haven't (you lucky bastards) this is a sickly sweet cartoon canary singing to you, and then being sold to you as a ringtone for your mobile phone.

shoot the fucker

Well, me being me, I decided to take the law into my own hands. I know having something cutesy wutesy isn't illegal, but this should be. In fact it's so bad the creators should be brought up on charges of incitement to cause people to vomit. So what can I do about it? I can edit it, and create a new version.

You can download it here

Enjoy

*edit* bloody thing didn't work on anyone else's PC, so I changed format. Try again :)