King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, June 22

I'm a happy man

Today I paid my usual visit to a local market, where on a Wednesday they hold a Car boot sale. I know it's a funny day, but the reasoning must be because most people in Swansea, working or not, get their Giro on the Tuesday. Anyway, I digress...

I have been on the lookout for one particular film. I've told my son all about it,
I've sung the praise of how good it is, and now he wants to see it.

Cannonball Run. Yes I know it's old. Yes I know it's been on telly loads of times. The fact of the matter is he's never seen it, and I never tire of it.

So imagine my surprise when I found a VHS tape of it. And then 3 or 4 tapes away, I found a brand new tape of Monty Python's Holy Grail. Chuffed I was. I'm still grinning ear to ear :-)

If you look for any film in a car boot sale, what would it be, and why?
(Scary: Don't forget to mention Flesh Gordon.)

Short Joke

Thanks to Pater for this one...

A three year old little boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mama," he asked, "are these my brains?"

Mama answered, "Not yet."