King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Sunday, December 25

Nadolig Llawen Ffrindiau Da

So, another early morning awoken by “can I open my presents?” It was still dark, cold, and the cats had been jumping on my head most of the night, so I wasn’t overly keen to emerge from under the duvet. Finally at about 8 o’ clock we went downstairs. Johnaitch was surprised by his fair sized tally including a paintball gun game for the TV, large amounts of Meccano (“Daddy, can you help me”), and the obligatory large amounts of chocolate. I already guessed at the DVD recorder, but was also surprised by the proper job multichef hand blender thingy. I’m now enjoying a bacon sarnie, I’m going to the pub for a “swift ‘arf” at lunchtime, and I’m going to be spending the afternoon making dinner.

What did you get/are you doing?