King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Tuesday, July 4

New ideas...

First of all, I think I will now do a post once a week of a certain video. Can you think of a witty title for my weekly video posts? Suggestions please...

This one I found of a guy I first saw some 20 years ago. He's called Stevie Starr, and he's a Scotsman who's spent most of his life in Canada (hence the strange accent). He's famous because he's probably the only man in the world with complete control over his throat and stomach. He's called himself a professional regurgitator, and this video just beggars belief.

(Windows media format, just shy of 9Mb so not advised on dialup whatever that is.)

http://www.rikaitch.plus.com/regurgitate.wmv

Secondly, GW over at The Random Think has suggested a Misty game. I'm up for it, but I need some ideas. I thought something along the lines of Ghosts and Goblins, a classic arcade game from the mid 80s. Dawn's already suggested some sort of duck balancing, and I thought some reference to pigeons and squirrels being the bad guys. Also have the main character dressed up in a viking outfit, and having Pudsey along as an assistant. Any other things that you would find relevant? Once again, suggestions please...

Oh, and whilst I remember, over on the right is the "done" thing, and you can now pin my map. Pin Plz, as Scary would say.