King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, August 21

More Memes

1. Have you had sex in the past 24 hours?

With someone else? No. *cough*

2. Are you gay?

Far from it.

3. Do you have hairy legs?

We all have hairy legs. Just mine are hairier then most

4. Do you smoke anything?

Sausage.

5. Do you like monkeys?

I don't know any.

6. How many fillings do you have?

2 I think.

7. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?

A lake. I don't like deep water really.

8. Have you ever licked one of those square batteries?

As recently as today. I still put butter on it and give it to my cats.

9. Have you ever read the Bible?

Bits.

10. Did you ever go to Sunday School?

Yes. I blame my father.

11. Do you wear a lot of black?

Yes. It makes me look smaller

12. Did you ever bring a weapon to school?

Only my wit.

13. Have you ever hugged a tree?

No. I'm not that daft.

14. Do you know what a sphincter actually is?

I've had mine removed in the past(!)

15. Describe your hair?

Itchy.

16. Are you a wildbeast?

As in wildebeest? no, and I'm not majestically sweeping across the plains either.

17. Do you like to have fun?

Of course.

18. Do you like drama?

No, normally just overacting.

19. Have you ever taken a bong hit?

*cough*yes*cough*

20. Do you like mayonnaise?

Ice cold on chicken. Yummy.

21. Are you afraid to die?

No. It's going to happen whatever I do.

22. Do you like playing in leaves?

Ahhh, memories.

23. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?

Once, when very very very drunk, and asleep.

24. Have you ever thrown up on somebody as an adult?

Not on someone.

25. Are you an adult?

Allegedly.

26. Ever won a spelling bee?

No, I have a life.

27. Do you ever eat because you're depressed?

I don't like to get depressed.

28. Are you a television addict?

Yup.

29. Do you think OJ was guilty?

Orange Juice?

30. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?

No.

31. Have you ever had sex in a hot tub?

See question 1

31b. On a swing?

See Question 1

32. Do you like Elvis?

He's overhyped.

33. Do you enjoy watching animals "do it" on the Discovery channel?

No, it just makes want to turn over.

34. Have you ever had sex with a total stranger?

Who hasn't?

35. Do you enjoy the calming effects of turkeys?

Turkeys are calming???

36. Does your mom [sic] think someone is hot?

Dunno. Probably.

37. Are you a sugar freak?

I hate the stuff unless it's fermented.

38. Ever been arrested?

Yes.

39. Ever commit a crime and get away with it?

Many. (hides software collection)

40. Do you like orange juice?

Before it was guilty?

41. What sign are you?

Libra. Yes, I'm evenly balanced.

42. Ever do the party boy dance in front of the elderly?

Does my Dad count?

43. Where do you wish you were right now?

Devon.

44. Did you enjoy this?

I'm indifferent.