King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, January 22

New Car, Old Car

And so with less then 4 hours until I'm due to leave for London for a pleasant evening with Misty and a day tomorrow in Earls Court, I get delivery of my new Volvo. The clutch had decided it was going to disintegrate inside the gearbox 2 days before Christmas, and after 3 weeks and a large bill in a local garage paying for them to remove the engine, front suspension and gearbox, I get the car back. All is rosy in the land of the 'Aitch,' but I'm still dreading the trip up the M4. Past experience tells me something will go wrong. I just hope that if it's going to happen, it'll happen on the way back, not on the way up. Still, going for a bite to eat with t' duck near Reading will make the journey back more bearable as well. I just need to get rid of this damn headache and stomach ache, and I'll be fine.

See you soon!