King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Tuesday, March 6

Blogging personally

I'd always said I wouldn't blog on my personal life. The post yesterday was the exception to the rule, but I felt I had to blog about it. I was overcome with the wave of emotion it opened up, but it was surprisingly therapeutic to type about it. If nobody had read it, or if nobody cared, it was still good. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all commenters, emailers or messenger chatters, for their support. Most of all, I'd like to thank my father. I didn't want to upset him, I was in two minds to write about my mum, but he gave me encouragement to do so. To be honest I think he would have found it as emotional as I did. This is put into his comments, and I'm grateful he made them public, and not just to me, so that my readers could also see the bond we have.

(It sounds like an Oscar acceptance speech, sorry...)