King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Friday, March 2

Retail therapy

To raise myself up from the depressive slump I found myself in, I decided a little retail therapy is called for. Retail Therapy, of the man kind. So I went shopping. This is what I took home.

  • All the components required to make my car doors remote control.
  • Beer
  • A pack of 10 sheets of labels, so I can now label customer's PCs with who serviced them (the PCs, not the customers)
  • A nice bottle of Portuguese Rose
  • A new battery for the scooter
  • Cider
  • Brackets made up to put a back box on the scooter
  • Paracetamol.
I have installed the remote control stuff, meaning I'm like a big kid seeing how far I can unlock my car from. I've drunk the beer. I've printed out the labels, and they look damn good, even though I say so myself. I've drunk the Rose. I've got the battery all filled up with acid (yes, it didn't even come with that automatically), and fully charged, and now the scooter starts with a couple of seconds of powered start. I've drunk the cider. The brackets are being made as we speak. The Paracetamol are alleviating the headache from the hangover.

I feel so much better