King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, July 25

Filmography

Scaryduck is asking today for your favourite 3 comedy films, so I thought I'd not only say them, I thought I'd show them.

Fletch/Fletch Lives
A true comedy film, but with a clever plot both times. Chevy Chase as the sharp witted investigative journalist is superb. I never bore of either of these films.


Blazing Saddles
This work or comic genius will never age, and we'll probably never see a film like it again. The most famous scene has to be sat around the campfire, relaxing.


and finally,
Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail.

Different from everyone else who thinks that Life of Brian is their best film, I disagree. Whilst both films are complete quote-fests, this one is in my opinion a lot funnier. And let us not forget the bridge keeper.