The actual park is split into 2, with the first half being the "out of town" part and the second half being a city centre. As you walk round you spot more and more puns, plays on words, and comical situations all showing a real sense of fun. Such delights as the window cleaner being screamed at by the woman in the shower, the dog nicking food from the back of the butcher's van, and the names of companies or people. Such delights as
- Healthyway Farm, run by Jim Nastick
- Bodgit and Scarper, Property Maintenance
- The stately home "Lord Elpus Hall"
- W.E. Scratchit Removals
- Moordust and Chippings, the local quarry.
- My personal favourite, the Satellite Earth Station, run by Mark Owney.
All in all, thoroughly recommended. Oh, and what would a trip to Torquay be without a manic hotel owner?