King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Tuesday, September 11

Felicity J Lowde

FJL is a regular commenter in this blog universe. I have to be careful what I say about her, because she seems to take a dislike to anyone who says bad things about her and her character. I'm not going to do that. I'm just going to point you in a few interesting directions.

First of all, her own blog, which is a pretty average blog. Her blogroll is interesting, because it contains a list of blogs she seems to like and comments regularly on most of them.

Secondly, this post. I'm not going to say anything about this. I'll leave you to read it, and make your own decisions.

And thirdly, and why I am posting this today, those regular readers of Audrey's interesting friendly and enlightening blog about life and things that interest him. Those readers of it will recently have been greeted by the message
This blog is open to invited readers only
The random think is thunk, and having thunk moves on...
He's been suffering nasty comments by our friend FJL after posting about her a few months ago. So as not to lower the tone of his blog, or make it less friendly, he's taken the decision to take it offline for a while whilst she calms down, and hopefully forgets about him. So, to all his readers, I post this to you as an explanation.

I hasten to add, I am not belittling, slandering or being nasty in anyway or form to FJL. I am just helping out a friend.