King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Friday, June 27

More pisstaking

Well I'm sure you'll all be glad to know, I didn't fill the bottle. I gave it a damn good try though. I was tempted to post a picture, but I thought some of you might not appreciate it. I managed 2 litres (about 4 pints in old money) over the 24 hours. I would leave it in a whisky bottle but even a wino would suspect something if you see how dark it is. Maybe it'll pass as lucozade instead. All I need to do is decant it into one of their plastic bottles and leave it by a school playground.

Oh yeah, and I didn't get any new car (they literally laughed when they saw my credit record), so the Volvo is temporarily reprieved. It just means I have to get it healthy enough for it's MOT (due last week), and then taxed (due on Monday.) Hence not much of a post today, because I'm up to my armpits again.

Have a good weekend y'all