King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, October 20

Strewth

Just for Pseudonymph, here's a local's guide to how to speak Australian
  • G'day mate - Hello, dear friend.
  • The drongo is a bit green around the gills from too much grog - The silly person is a little unwell after too much beer.
  • I knew something was a bit crook, when he spent most of this arvo in the dunny - I knew something was wrong, when he spent most of this afternoon in the toilet.
  • The bloody galah was as dry as a dead dingo's donger, but a couple of middies of the amber and he was apples - The idiot was very thirsty, but after a couple of glasses of beer he was feeling okay.
  • I stuck a couple of mystery bags on the barbie, and some chook in a jaffle. I then put the billy on. - I put a couple of sausages on the barbecue, and some chicken in a toasted sandwich. I then made a cup of tea.
  • may your chooks turn into emus and kick your shithouse door down - I'm not very impressed with you.