King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, December 29

Alcohol

What is it that says that we have to drink too much?

Is it because I got 4 bottles of Magners, a bottle of Chivas Regal and a bottle of Glenfiddich, that I too felt obliged to drink far too much on Saturday night. I also suffered all day yesterday, vowing never to drink again, something else we all do whilst our livers hurt from processing the poison now running through our system. 2 days later, and I still feel the slightly furry mouth, the slightly dehydrated and dizzy brain and most importantly, the incredible urge to return to bed and sleep forever.

Meanwhile, I have to get some work done, and might be driving to Avonmouth on the edge of Bristol to collect a car for a friend, which has been won in an auction for written off cars.

Oh, and no, I won't be drinking.