Thanks to the skiving done by yours truly yesterday, I now have loads to do today. For this reason, I'm going to give you a nice easy quiz for you all to answer. As usual, don't google, do comment away!
1. In which film did Elvis Presley play the role of a boxer?
2. Which outlaw was killed by Bob Ford?
3. Who was Tsar Nicholas II's youngest daughter?
4. In the Bible, whose parents were Zacharias and Elizabeth?
5. Tariffs and quotas are some of the weapons used in which kind of war ?
6. If you had tinnitus, from what would you be suffering?
7. Who was the creator of fictional detective Mike Hammer?
8. In which sport has Stephen Roche achieved success?
9. Which country is the home of feta cheese?
10. Larry Hagman is the son of which actress?
11. What was once called a brimstone?
12. Whose autobiography was entitled "Is that it?" ?
13. What does a protractor measure?
14. Who said the famous phrase 'An army marches on its stomach'?
15. Fats Waller was famous as a player of which instrument?
16. What name is given to the person authorized to vote on behalf of someone else?
17. Which well-loved cartoon animal made his debut in 1937?
18. Iceland and the United Kingdom broke off diplomatic relations in 1976. What particular problem caused the split?
19. Who defined democracy as 'government of the people, by the people, for the people'?
20. In which war were the battles of Bunker Hill and Brandywine Creek fought?
Donald Trump FACTS!
10 months ago