- Who is the love of my life? - Bertie, or John.
- Where did you and I meet? (or you first read this blog?) - Most of you will have migrated from Scaryduck, when you realised I was funnier...
- What's my middle name? - Thomas.
- How long have you known me? - 37 years.
- Would I ever go sky diving? - No. As Bertie correctly pointed out, I'm terrified of heights.
- Am I funny? - I like to think so.
- My favourite type of music? - Trance or some very well written vocal stuff like Seal or Bruce Hornsby
- Can I sing? - I like to think so.
- What do I want to do more than anything? - Be the first person ever to make true artificial intelligence.
- Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? - Cooking and Electronics.
- Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? - Nerdy.
- What's my favorite food? - Anything with cheese and ham :)
- If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? - Fat git.
- What's your favourite memory of me? - DJing for faaasends at Trecco bay in 1997. What a rush!
- If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? A solar powered satellite phone (see film plot of Cast Away)
- Do I believe in God? - Believe it or not, yes I do. I also believe that he knows if you love him, you don't have to worship him (presuming he's a he)
- Who is my best friend? - Sharon
- My favourite T.V. show? - Probably Mythbusters
Donald Trump FACTS!
1 year ago