King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, June 1

Questions about me.

For a laugh, here are some questions about me I'd like you to answer in the comments as normal.

  1. Who is the love of my life?
  2. Where did you and I meet? (or you first read this blog?)
  3. What's my middle name?
  4. How long have you known me?
  5. Would I ever go sky diving?
  6. Am I funny?
  7. My favourite type of music?
  8. Can I sing?
  9. What do I want to do more than anything?
  10. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
  11. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
  12. What's my favorite food?
  13. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
  14. What's your favourite memory of me?
  15. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring?
  16. Do I believe in God?
  17. Who is my best friend?
  18. My favourite T.V. show?