King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Friday, October 23

On much lateness

Yes, I know it's afternoon. My day has been thrown into chaos with a visit to my quack to see about my still bleeding and oozing belly button. Much fretting by the doc, nurses and several other medical professionals later, and I'm home again but only after nearly ending up going back to the hospital. It is for this reason I shall post my chosen story of work experience on Monday. In the meantime, how about a quick joke courtesy of the delightful Tania?
Four guys spend weeks planning the perfect backwoods camping and fishing trip.
Two days before the group is to leave Aled's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
Aled's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.
Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Aled sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and fish cooking on the fire.
"Damn man, how long you been here and how did you talk Pam into letting you go?"
"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?"
I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie.
She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs and ropes!
She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said 'Do what ever you want.'
So here I am."