Here, mainly for TDT's love of music, is a small quiz for you.
1. What nationality are the Cardigans?
2. What was Roxy Music's first hit single?
3. What was the title of Joe South's only UK Top Ten hit?
4. What was the title of Ten Years After's only hit single?
5. What was the title of the hit duet between Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson?
6. Which 1960's group reached No 5 in the album charts with "The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter"?
7. Which 1964 No 1 begins: "We've already said..."?
8. Which family went "Walking In The Rain" in 1973?
9. Who had a hit in 1966 with "Stop Stop Stop"?
10. Which group featured Walter Becker and Donald Fagen?
11. Which rapper had a hit in 1990 with "Mama Gave Birth To The Soul Children"?
12. Which song begins: "In my dreams I'm a western hero, riding my palomino"?
13. Which song features the lines, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"?
14. Who had a hit with "Rebel Rebel"?
15. Who had "One Love" in 1990?
Answers, as always, on a postcard (or in the comments box). You can google it, but that would be cheating, and the only person you're cheating is yourself.
That Donald Trump handshake gif
5 weeks ago