King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Friday, April 9

Sad News

It is with great regret that I inform you that the Rikaitch has sworn never (ever) to drink again. It all started so innocently, as TDT's neighbour popped over last night.
"Fancy a quiet drink?" she asked, solving the dilemma of what we were to do that evening. So, we headed off down about 9ish to the local cough and slurp in the village. It was here that I found I had an aversion to drink. I was on a mission to prove this by drinking as much as I could.
I succeeded.
You know that feeling after too much drink. Conversations that half exist. Snippets of things that are so far in the back of your mind that the horror that they might have actually happened in reality. Things like TDT and the neighbour swapping bras.

Need I say any more? Have a good weekend y'all.