King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Thursday, May 13

TV shows and movies

As promised, first of all, here are the answers to last week's quiz...

Video 1: Miami Vice (Well done Pseudonymph)

Music 1: The Equalizer (well done Mosher)


Video 2: CHiPs (Pseudonymph got this again, but well done everyone for getting the really easy one!)

Music 2: Airwolf (and the points go to TRT)


Video 3: Magnum, P.I. (another easy one, and Pseudonymph got there first)

Music 3: Little House on the Prairie (I thought this was really hard. Apparently not hard enough for Bryn)


Video 4: Hawaii Five-O (Bryn got this first as well. Everyone knows the music, but not the titles)

Music 4: Macgyver (So glad no one got this)


Video 5: Hunter (I'm stunned TRT and Erin got this.)

Music 5: Automan (I'm even more stunned TRT got this!)


And finally, as promised, here's a really difficult one for you all. In the video are 26 clips, some longer then others so keep up, of mostly well known movies. All you have to do is list them. To make it slightly easier, I can tell you now that they're in alphabetical order. Not that it makes it any easier!

I hasten to add I was up until 2:30 this morning doing this. I am not mad...