King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Thursday, August 5

Tales of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Yes, I'm still alive. Only just however.

Ok, so first of all, I went to North Wales. I'll regale you with the tale of that tomorrow, but whilst I was there, an old adversary of mine appeared. On Sunday morning, I had a bad dizzy spell, and try as I might I could just shake it off. On the way home later that afternoon, I had another. This time, I was driving, and it was more than slightly disconcerting.
Monday afternoon saw a couple and then the whole evening was spent fighting them, and so by Tuesday morning I was feeling thoroughly fed up and unwell. The problem was I was due the 5 hour drive home on Tuesday as well, so I sent John to the local witchdoctor to get me some Buccastem, a pill I know calms it down. I took 3 just to get me home, and finally rolled in at 8 on Tuesday night.
Yesterday morning saw me wake up feeling exceptionally unwell. I couldn't stand up, and was *that* close to blowing chunks. I didn't want to go to the hospital, because all they'd do is 'observe' me, so I called the doc's. He called back later that afternoon and prescribed me some stronger Prochlorperazine (the active ingredient in Buccastem) and I'm now fighting back. I did have my leaving party planned for Saturday, but I won't be able to drink and I won't be able to stand around for long, so I didn't want to push my luck and have had to cancel it.
So, apologies for lack of postage, but to make up for it, here's what I'd planned for the video of the week yesterday. John, on a zap cat, having fun. Watch his face when it comes to a halt.