- Leonardi Da Vinci. He had ideas about such things as the helicopter, the tank and the double hull. He also had loads of small ideas. He's a prime example of my time travelling theory.
- Nikola Tesla. He invented alternating current (AC) and had theories that meant that electricity could be transmitted wirelessly. His list of patents is just bizarrely compelling.
- Arthur C Clarke. Ok, so he doesn't hold hundreds of patents, but he did write some books that look surprisingly realistic a few years later.
- Albert Einstein. We all know the great physicist, but he was way ahead of his time. We should be sitting back and getting suspicious.
- Stephen Hawking. The latest victim of my theory, maybe his time machine broke meaning he was made ill.
Donald Trump FACTS!
8 months ago