King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Friday, October 8

On Cleanliness

Here's a question for you. Bath, or shower? What's cleaner. Shower users argue that the shower is, because in a bath you're sitting in your own muck. My argument as a bather is when you wash your dishes, do you run them under the tap only or soak them to get them clean? Don't get me wrong, I love a good shower. If it gives you more than a dribble of water and you find yourself struggling to get wet, then it's pretty pointless. A deluge is what's required in a shower, and unfortunately today's showers rarely make the mark. Admittedly, I find a shower is good for waking me up. It is not however, relaxing. Sitting back in a bath up to your ears, with loads of bubble bath and scented oils is relaxing.
Please, for your weekend, discuss. Oh, and have a good one.