First of all, let's put you all out of your misery.
Grease, starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton John. The points go to Debster.
Death Becomes Her, starring Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep and Bruce Willis
Lost Boys, from 1987
Imitation of Life, circa 1959. (see, told you it was hard...)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and the question with the answer 42 was "How many days in 6 weeks?" Oh, and Debster, 9 x 6 is 54.
Witness, and it made the Amish famous. Debster got it.
The most excellent Mrs Brown, with Dame Judi Dench and Billy Connelly. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend it. Debster for the cup!
This is called "When in Rome." I still haven't seen it yet.
Toy Story 3, directed by the masterful John Lasseter
Obviously Alvin and the Chipmunks, Alvin was voiced by a nobody called Justin Long. Debster didn't guess this.
Ok, so here are 10 more pictures. They're all characters from John Sullivan's Only Fools and Horses. Can you name them? (Oh yeah, and I want full names, as well as nicknames...)
1. The main character. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy.
2. The imfamous Car dealer and Freemason. I want his full name...
3. Again, another stalwart in the story. Do you know his full name?
4. Back in the days when a Printer was a bloke who did printing...
5. Don't get the wrongside of him...
6. Her favourite film wasn't Close encounters.
7. Peckham's famous street cleaner.
8. The wannebe with wild aspirations.
9. He actually went mad at one point.
10. We all remember her, don't we?
Donald Trump FACTS!
1 year ago