- When someone mentions an extraordinary journey.
- When a chef says they want this more than anything else, in the world, evah.
- When the presenters look at each other in horror.
- Gregg Wallace tastes something, and says "aww mate...."
- They mention either not enough or too much seasoning. Just say salt and pepper!
- Someone cuts their finger, and can be seen nearly fainting before trying to carry on.
- The judges mention the number of levels the dish meets.
- Gregg Wallace mentions how "food doesn't get tougher than this..."
- "The chicken is nice and moist."
- Monica Galetti's eyes bulge.
- One of the judges exclaims an oxymoron. Something like "it shouldn't work, but it does."
- Jus, purée, Scallops or Asparagus feature
- "the fish is perfectly cooked."
- A chef is "gutted."
Tuesday, December 13
You know the sort of thing. A list of rules that when someone says or does something, you have to take a drink. And so, presenting, Masterchef, the drinking game.
Posted by Rik