- Titanic: It sinks.
- Dirty Dancing: They dance, dirtily.
- The Shining: He goes a bit "needing a check up from the neck up"
- Poltergeist: Things move around a lot.
- E.T. He goes home.
- The Shawshank Redemption: He escapes.
- The Great Escape: They all nearly escape.
- Fight Club: I'm saying nothing.
- Back to the Future: He goes to the past to get back to the future.
- Jaws: The big fish gets it.
Wednesday, January 30
This is nice and simple. Take a 'classic' film, and turn it into one line. Let me give you some examples.
Posted by Rik