King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, October 20

Say hello to my friend Sharon...

My Mate Sharon
Sharon is an interesting character.

A local lass, she's born and bred in the South Wales valleys. She's one of the friendliest people I know. The problem is she is almost (I say almost loosely) one of the sanest people I also know, but doesn't seem to appreciate just how much she could be in control.

She is one of the most insecure people I know. She seems to think that everything in life is unnecessarily against her, and this just isn't the case. She likes the attention of her friends, but can't lower her guard enabling them to help her. She craves the attention of close friends, just like anyone else like her.

The reality of it all is she is one of the best friends a man could wish for. Nothing sexual about it. Perhaps this is just paternal instinct, but she needs to listen to her friends.

It's what they are there for.