I have come to the following conclusions from the past fortnight about American life.
- Floridians are old, drunk, or both (see father)
- Mobile phones should be wound up before use, and mobile phones with cameras are the work of the devil.
- Car prices are great if you buy a banger. Deprecation means that cars worth anything because they run, legally, and without recourse, are worth a hell of a lot more then the UK.
- Drivers have the opinion "hit me, and I'll sue you," so they drive about 4 inches apart.
- Beer is cheaper by the dozen then your average loaf and milk, so people just get drunk and hungry (see father again)
- Tourists are a pain in the butt, sorry, arse. (Too much time spent over here.) Any license plate that says "Florida" is a Brit in a rental car, so should be treated with as much contempt as the rest.
- The English accent is sexy, primarily due to a bloody gekko and his advert over here.
- Gasoline prices are outrageous, until you need to leave the car running so the aircon stays on.
See you on the other side...