King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Thursday, October 12

Delays

Obviously with my post yesterday, no video was shown. So, today, I will make amends. I have included a link to a shockwave video I first saw years ago. I remember my mate Jo crying with laughter, and I must admit I was dumbstruck as I watched with glee as the very sick video rolled out.

http://www.rikaitch.plus.com/electricdreams.htm

Secondly, a little tale that was emailed to me by my Dad yesterday

Bono is at a U2 concert in Ireland when he asks the audience for some quiet.

The lights dim, and a single spotlight highlights him standing serenely on the stage. In the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands.

Holding the audience in total tranquility, he quietly says into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from near the front pierces the silence.

"Stop fuckin' clapping then"