King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, December 27

Happy new post christmas stuffing...

Ok, I'm never eating again. To be honest, I don't think I need to for a week. Or drink. If you see my liver whilst you're out and about, send it home. It's sorely missed.

Christmas, as we all know is a time to eat, drink and be merry. Well, John cancelled the "be merry" bit. He was in a lousy mood all day, maybe due to the 6:20 rising. The drinking wasn't helped by my good mate bringing me 24 bottles of industrial strength (aka Belgian) Stella. And to cap it all, we splurged and got a new cooker, reduced from £469 to £345. We now have a top of the range, double oven, double grill, ceramic hob, self cleaning, stainless steel cooker. And so far we've had a chicken casserole and bacon baguettes.

Well being Wednesday, sorta (I dunno about you, but it doesn't feel like a Wednesday), it's time for a video. I'm sure some of you have seen this already, but once again Honda have outdone themselves. Being the passionate person I am about anything artificially human, the Honda Asimo has been highlighted. This *really* isn't a small bloke in a suit, but one of the most advanced humanoid robots on the market. The ad highlights just how far technology's come.



Enjoy