For a laugh, I fancy giving you 'orrible lot another really hard quiz. Answers on a postcard to the usual address please... (aka the comments window). Usual rules apply (no googling, no copying answers etc etc).
1) How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
2) If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four
apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
3) What's easier to lift? An elephant with one hand, or a child with two hands?
4) How can a man go eight days without sleep?
5) If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
6) You enter a cold and dark room. You only have one match, and you see an oil lamp, an oil burner and a candle. Which do you light first?
7) How much soil is there in a hole measuring one metre by one metre by one metre?
8) There are 5 apples in a basket and five people in a room. How can you give an apple to each person in the room and yet leave one apple in the basket?
9) What world centre is in the middle of Paris, is on the end of the Eiffel tower, and is involved in starting every road race? (yuck)
10) A dog had 3 puppies, named Mopsy, Topsy and Spot. What was the mother's name.
Donald Trump FACTS!
8 months ago