King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, March 26

Demise

Tales of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, and I am not in Pergatory. In fact, I was in the West Midlands (as close to hell as you get in the UK) visiting my poor father, and removing AOL and the associated detritus on his PC from the states. I would type all about it, but I can sum it up.

Wafflewafflewaffle She was only 17 and offered to take me back to meet her mum...
Wafflewafflewaffle In the States I'd get a better deal then over here...
Wafflewafflewaffle That's awful, it's full of onions and garlic...
Wafflewafflewaffle I will only drive a Morris 1000 and only then if it's automatic, no tax, no emissions, runs on fresh air, doesn't require oil, fuel or water, etc etc...

In the meantime, normal service will be resumed (exhumed?) tomorrow with a late video of the week all for my sister.