King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, May 26

London Bound

Well, the day of reckoning has arrived. Today is the day I head up almost the complete M4 to the big cesspit multinational, cultural and political capital that is London. I have to say, I'm not looking forward to it. Not helping matters was seeing something on TV last night where someone took hold of hostages on a London bus. This time tomorrow, I shall be on a London bus. I am taking a large sleeping bag in case the Queen's Hotel is so bad I cannot spend another night there. The weather is going to be lousy going up, it's going to be worse returning on Wednesday. The only real things I have to look forward to are seeing family I haven't seen for over 14 years, and meeting with TRT for a long awaited lunch.

In the meantime, if I don't return, I'd like to say thanks to all my readers for being there and commenting.