King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, November 5

Larry Miller

This guy is most famous for his roles in subtle movies like Pretty Woman, but he also seems to play a college principal a lot. I first sat up and noticed him when he did the most excellent "5 Levels of drinking" and I tried in vain to find a version on Youtube, so I think I'm going to have to make my own version. Whilst looking on Youtube though, I found this week's clip. It highlights how different we are as generations, and oh how true it is. As he points out, by the time my father was my age now, he'd risen through the ranks of the computer departments of Nat West and the Woolwich, and was now working for a big computer company. He had owned a large 3 bedroomed house in a more desirable area of London (is that an oxymoron?), he had a company car, three useful credit cards, and only one set of alimony to pay. It makes you wonder where John will be by the time he's my age...

Enjoy.