King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Tuesday, November 25

The Twelve Days of Christmas

I know it's too early but BLS is nagging me via comments on here, and emails, asking me to post her version of the twelve days of Christmas.
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve furry foreskins,
Eleven used condoms,
Ten gay lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies drinking,
Eight maids a-tugging,
Seven perverts a-watching,
Six couples a-laying,
Five types of VD,
Four gonorrhoea appointments,
Three embarrassing diagnoses,
Two saggy boobs,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Yes it's only the last verse, but I don't want to bore you all with the full version where you get the idea from that one. This then got me thinking about a Welsh version of the song...
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve furry foreskins,
Eleven day-tripping scousers,
Ten pounds to cross the bridge,
Nine teenage pregnancies,
Eight souped up Corsas,
Seven days of drizzle,
Six broken streetlights,
Five robberies.
Four binge drinkers,
Three rugger buggers,
Two dodgy AMs
And a cold day on a Gower beach.


Meanwhile, my all time favourite piece about the original is the great Bob and Tom talking about it.