King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, February 2

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

So once again, being winter, we're being panicked by the thought of the white stuff. This will invariably mean a few things.
  • At least one of the UK's airports will have been closed.
  • Train services will be non-existent
  • The met office will tell us not to travel unless we have to. If we didn't have to, we'd be at home all day every day.
  • My father will be moaning it's cold.
As I sit here, the snow is falling. My webcam will testify to this.

Meanwhile, I am "bracing myself" for more snow. Like it's going to stop me. The fact that in the 12 years I've lived in this area, we've never seen more then 6 inches of snow says that most of the snow comes from Europe, being swept westwards across the UK. This means places like Essex and Yorkshire get it bad, and by the time it gets here it's all petered out.

I say, bring on the heavy stuff.