King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Tuesday, February 24

Wanted - New Liver

It's cold, it's early, and I think I'm hungover. Much embibement of 2.5 litres of cider, 3 cans of super strength lager, a fairly tasteless bolognaise (no onion OR garlic) and a partridge in a pear tree, has left me feeling a little "fragile" this morning. The highlight of yesterday evening was Karina (don't ask) appearing and telling us the joke about the drunk with the sheep, which was terribly funny, but due to the hazy effect of alcohol is now an incomplete joke.
Today we're going to Tesco, to get more supplies. We're then going to see some friends and probably find a pub at some point as well, before tonight where we're going to a quiz night. The last time I went to a quiz night was the weekend before I moved to South Wales, back in 1996. It is much looked forward to, so watch out for embarrassing pictures over the next few days.

*edit* 09:05. I have been resizing some pictures of my father's trip to Israel for him, and I thought I should share a couple which tickled me...


My father's not retarded, no really.. "Please can we go to the seaside, please can we go to the seaside, please can we go to the seaside, please can we go to the seaside, please can we go to the seaside..." etc etc


"Sick-inna-Med."