King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Thursday, March 5

On interesting spam.

I get an email in my inbox.
"Dear Mr. Rather Mundane World of the Rikaitch,
We read with great interest your web log, and we were wondering if you'd like to do us a review. We at Peloop think our product will benefit from a review on your website. For you to do this, we're either prepared to pay you a sum of money, or send you a free sample which you do not have to return."
So there you have it. I can get me a free penis ring, in the shape of a cable tie. And no, I haven't accepted their kind offer. For this to happen, I need to have real sex with a female lady, with mummy bumps and everything, something that is sadly lacking. My father would say to use my hand, but then the cable tie isn't going to benefit anyone.