King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Tuesday, March 24

On Spring Cleaning

Why is it we insist on spring cleaning? I am spring cleaning, but as my facebook status shows it, "on a biblical scale." I have ordered new carpet for the lounge, a nice hard wearing industrial carpet, that vaguely resembles astroturf. This should mean that the everyday passing of a 14 year old with grubby socks or shoes doesn't make it get rendered within months the the dark grey floor covering I currently have. I am also looking to do some painting, and removal of clutter including my display cabinet, which whilst nice, is just too big for my lounge. I am also picking up a new settee hopefully later today, to replace the aged 2 seater that I currently have. The lounge will have never looked so fresh, so see you all soon!