First of all, the answer to last week's difficult ID line up.
1. Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada. Not a cowboy. Erin got his name first.
2. José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, Prime Minister of Spain. Not Mr. Bean. No one got this.
3. Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, President of Brazil. Again, no one got it.
4. Dmitry Medvedev, President of Russia. The less famous partner of Vladimir Putin. Not Paul Robinson from Neighbours.
5. Hu Jintao, President of the People's republic of China. Not Peewee Herman. Debster got a point.
6. Gordon Brown. Tosser. Prime Minister of the UK. Just.
7. Kevin "Hi, I'm Kevin" Rudd. Prime Minister of Australia. Well done Squeakypony.
8. Yukio Hatoyama, Prime Minister of Japan.
9. Stefano Palmieri, Captain's Regent of San Marino. See, told you it was hard. I was disappointed no one guessed though. Not Roger Mellie.
10. Barack Obama (Pronounced Bar-ack oh-bam-a). Supposed president of the free world.
11. Brian Cowen, Taoiseach of the Republic of Ireland. Erin got this. Is it no wonder him and Gordon Brown don't get on. Put both in the same room and the world would be permanently repulsed!
Now something a little easier. The musicians were popular, so what about bands?
1. Let's start off with someone easy.
2. Awww man, they're looking old!
3. Bling, anyone?
4. One of my favourite bands.
5. This one's not easy...
6. What is it with beaches?
7. This was actually quite difficult to find a picture that's not obvious.
8. I had to find a boy band, so I got a difficult one...
9. And now some eye candy for the men.
10. I thought I'd save the best 'til last.
Donald Trump FACTS!
4 months ago