It did. Arriving home after what was one of the longest and most chaotic days of my life ever on Friday, I had a quick scan of the post before going to bed. The envelope gave away the bad news when it said "Return to Co. Tipperary" on the back, and sure enough inside is the report that I have to pay €80 by the end of April or face a larger fine of €120. Now this is where I ask your help. What do you reckon I should do?
- Pay now, and get it out the way.
- Leave it, they'll never follow it up.
- Leave it, and if I get stopped say I never received the penalty notice.
- Leave it, and if I get stopped say I had paid it.
- Leave it and if I get stopped then offer to pay.