King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, June 28

On Euphoria

*warning* This post is intentionally soppy. The author accepts no responsibilty for requirements of Kleenex, or vomit.

I wanted to share with you all how my life has changed in the past year, and how good it feels. This time last year if you'd told me I'd be engaged to the most gorgeous blonde Irish girl, and about to move to love with her in Ireland, I would have laughed. Well, let's face it, so would you. You know the kind of euphoria, the kind that means I wake up in the morning (normally) and the first thought in my mind is TDT. This always, without fail, makes me smile. I then check my phone to see if she's texted me, and to cop a look at her picture which is my wallpaper on my phone. I tell her how I feel as often as I can, and yet I feel that I'm just saying it, but it doesn't reflect what I really feel. I know she feels the same, we both understand that. We chat via the various communication channels we have available and yet we both feel it isn't enough. Having my father out of the country as a teenager means that I sort of became immune to not seeing my loved ones as often as I'd like, but this doesn't make it any easier for TDT who is positively pining to see me. I want to see her just as much as she wants to see me, and I know I will, but this doesn't make it easier for both of us. We both know that we have the bestest thing evah. We text each other at exactly the same moment, we definitely have a strong psychic link. Now I didn't believe in ESP or any of that crap, but some of the things that happen between the two of us are beyond rational explanation. This is another sign to me that she is 'the one' and she always will be. The really scary thing is just when you think "surely I can't love her more, and it'll soon start to wear off" it doesn't. In fact, something else happens and it makes it even stronger. I would say I'm fed up of it, but I'd be lying. It's the best thing in the world and if I could bottle it I would. I'd be a millionaire, I'd have dragons knocking at my door offering me money, and I'd turn them all away. The fact is, you never know if you'll meet the 'one' for you.
I have. Love you Tania.