What the video doesn't tell you is things like...
- The flash chip is the size of a grain of salt, and hurts when it flicks in your eye. It is also damn hard to find on the floor afterwards.
- The glass is notoriously difficult to clean, and keeps popping out of the front cover.
- The front cover is truly a majestic pain in the arse to get off.
- Inside the front cover is also a metal spring thing that makes the keys return up. This also hurts when flicked in the eye.
- Apparently the screwdriver isn't the one he says always. It depends on what screws Nokia could get cheap that week.
- The screen doesn't just pull out of the socket. It requires a crow bar, a large man to sit on the far end (me) and a couple of whiskies to calm you down afterwards.
- Putting it back together requires you do so six times because either the keypad, keypad spring, screen, outer facia, side facia, volume control or screen (yes, it happened twice) moves.